When you decide to start a cleaning company, you know you’ve made a lucrative decision. With typical low overhead, barely any of the usual operating costs, and reliable demand, you have your hands on what looks like a successful small business. However, managing a cleaning company offers its own challenges – from getting better oversight on execution, tracking work hours, and scheduling work to workers to name a few.
Now, a recent study projected that the global cleaning services market will reach a healthy $74 billion by 2022 and as the market grows, many cleaning industries are turning to a cleaning company software, like Connecteam, to save time and money and provide better service to their customers.
How exactly does a cleaning business software help your business?
- Digital checklists and forms lessen friction from daily activities, automate information flow, enhance response time, and build oversight
- Know the exact location of your team in real-time with GPS time tracking
- Collecting employee timesheets in a click so you can export payroll sheets more efficiently
- Save time by easily booking jobs and assigning team members
As a manager and business owner, you can choose one product for each challenge that you face. Or, instead, you can choose a cleaning business software that already incorporates all the features you really need. That’s what our list below highlights – the best cleaning company software so managing a residential or commercial cleaning business is that much easier.
Top 6 Cleaning Business Software Solutions in 2020
Connecteam’s cleaning business software is the world-leading all-on-one mobile-first solution that allows you to efficiently manage your organization from anywhere. Connecteam offers all the tools you need to communicate with your team, schedule jobs, track time, and organize and grow your business in the click of a button.
Cleaning companies who use Connecteam on a daily basis told us about the main benefits of Connecteam to their business:
- Receiving reports and forms in real-time: day-to-day operations are a core function to run your cleaning company. Connecteam’s checklists & reports are designed to remove friction from day-to-day activities and automate information flow. Popular examples include daily service summary checklists and COVID-19 daily health declaration report for cleaners.
- Simplified time tracking and payroll process with GPS location stamps: Connecteam allows you to easily track work hours, send automatic reminders to ensure employees are clocking in and out in and out and more.
- Flexible schedules for easy planning and distribution: with a simple drag and drop planning board and templates, assigning service calls to cleaners is easy and quick. cleaning companies rely on Connecteam’s job scheduling feature to provide all the relevant information to their cleaners daily and all from one place.
- Onboarding new hires, read and sign forms and training: Connecteam makes it quick and efficient to onboard new cleaners and gets them up to speed. With read and sign forms and training, cleaners have a structured onboarding experience that is simple yet effective.
- Targeted communication allows you to reach every single cleaner: Connecteam’s cleaning business solution provides advanced communication features such as chat groups and channels, real-time push notifications, updates directly to your employee’s mobile phone, employee directory, and more so you can reach every single cleaner in your team.
- Safety resources and training: cleaning companies raise their safety standards using Connecteam by providing employees with all the information they need on hazardous materials, safety reports in real-time, and more!
Price: Connecteam is easily the most affordable solution as it doesn’t charge you per user, instead it offers a fixed monthly fee starting at just $29/month for up to 200 users. Or you can commit to the free cleaning business software plan after your free 14-day trial is up.
Connecteam is the best tool for cleaning companies
Easily scale your business, growth and profit with Connecteam’s all-in-one mobile app for cleaning companies. Keep on top of your daily operations and put tasks on auto-pilot, in a blink, your cleaning business will run as smooth as a Swiss knife.
Or you can schedule a 20-minute chat with a Connecteam expert, just click here.
Jobber has you covered when you’re looking for a carpet cleaning, residential cleaning, commercial cleaning, and window cleaning solution. Depending on the type of cleaning business and which plan you sign up to, features will vary so make sure you do your homework before signing up.
Some of its top features available to make your daily operation run smoothly include:
- Customer service (CRM)
- Invoicing and payments
- Scheduling and dispatching
- Team management
- Job management
Price: Jobber is available for $39/month/one user, $129/month/up to 7 users, and $249/month/up to 30 users. There is also a free 14-day trial.
ZenMaid is primarily a cloud-based cleaning scheduling software that helps you schedule your employees for jobs, automate daily operations, and even helps you bring new clients on board.
Features that can help your cleaning business with ZenMaid include:
- Send work orders to your team in the field
- Send reminders to customers
- Automatically sends follow-ups after appointments
- Billing and invoicing
- Scheduling and dispatch
- Work order management
Price: ZenMaid charges per employee a month. If you’re solo then you’re looking at $49/month and if you have just one employee working with you, it’s $58/month. 20 plus employees will cost $229+/month. There is also a free 14-day trial.
Deputy is well known as an all-in-one software solution, like Connecteam, as it allows you to manage just about anything from one place. Autofill shifts, track your budget, track hours, quickly find replacements, and more – these are some of the highlights of joining Deputy as a cleaning company.
Deputy offers the following helpful features:
- Autofill shifts based on your team’s availability, profile, & pay rate
- See real-time attendance, including who is on-site, running late, or on break
- Cleaners can easily clock in and out right from their mobile phone
- Manage shift swapping and receive alerts for unplanned staff schedule changes
- Attach PDFs, videos, and important documents to your posts so staff can see the latest company announcements
Price: If you’re just looking for scheduling or time clock then it will cost $2.50/user/month for the bundle of each feature. However, if you need scheduling and time clock together then it’s $4.50/month/user. There is also a free 30-day trial.
DoTimely is a software designed to help professional cleaners manage their customer data, day to day schedules for employees, manage invoices, and collect payment.
Top features available on DoTimely:
- Scheduling and dispatching
- Invoices and payment
- Reports and dashboards
- Real-time notifications for customers and employees
- Customer information management
Price: Instead of charging per user, DoTimely charges per usage. For example, if you have 100 clients with an average invoice amount of $85 and you invoice monthly. Than your total invoice amount is 100 * 85 = $8,500 and your DoTimely service charge for the month will be 100 * 0.25 = $25.
The Service Program is a QuickBooks add-on Service Software that is compatible with iPhone, Android, tablet, or laptop. It offers real-time sync, signature capture, field printing, picture attachments, invoices, barcodes, and more.
The Service Program offers the following features to manage your business”
- Billing and invoicing
- Dispatch management
- Scheduling and routing
- Customer database
- Recurring appointments
Price: Choose between a Purchase or Subscription model. A Purchase plan starts at $2,095/month for one user. Whereas a Subscription starts at $49.95/month for one user with an additional $295 download fee. Both plans also come with a mobile option that will cost an additional $49.95/month – includes 1 to 14 total mobile field users.
Choose the best cleaning business software for your organization
The best cleaning company software lessens the headache that comes with monitoring your team and improving your businesses’ productivity and efficiency so you can focus on client satisfaction and growth.
Just make sure you choose the right free cleaning business software. Sign up for some free trials, play around with the solution, and choose the one that gives you the most bang for your buck.
Take your business to the next level with Connecteam
Connecteam is the easiest way to increase efficiency, oversight, and communication at your cleaning service business.Start for free