A work chat app with all the features you know and love, plus the ability to be in control, stay compliant, and keep company information safe
Instant messaging, built for work
Trusted by over 36,000 companies
Learn about our chat in 2 minutes
Connect your deskless workforce
- Instantly communicate with your team and get read receipts
- Send messages privately, in groups, or company-wide
- Segment team chats by location, project, department, etc.
- Start chats from the company directory and eliminate the need to save work contacts on phones
Keep all communications compliant
- See employee status to contact them during work hours only
- Schedule messages to be sent upon next clock-in/shift
- Get a complete view of scheduled messages and easily edit/delete them
Stay in your workflow, chat from anywhere
Gain control over work chats
- Allow only authorized users to initiate chats
- Lock chats/delete messages to keep communication professional
- Set whether media and chats can be saved to users’ phones
- Have former employees automatically removed from all chats
Improve efficiency and maintain privacy
- Avoid mixing work messages with personal texts
- Make sure important tasks don’t get lost in casual chats
- Attach files and shortcuts to other Connecteam features
A BIG deal for small businesses
Connecteam is 100% free for up to 10 users!
About the Connecteam Work Chat app
A work chat app is a business chat software that your employees can use to interact with each other instantly across various departments, teams, and individuals.
Connecteam’s Chat is your workplace’s internal messaging app, where you can communicate in one-on-one, teams, and broadcast chats. It includes all tools and automations required to keep you in control of instant communications and enhance efficiency and productivity.
Connecteam’s Chat gives you the platform to streamline your company’s instant communication and improve its security. Instead of back-and-forth messages scattered across multiple apps or endless phone calls, you centralize all instant communication in one work-designated place, enabling you to ensure your messages stand out and are received and read.
With Connecteam’s secure business chat software, you can instantly communicate with everyone within your company, from anywhere within Connecteam’s platform, on one-to-one chats, team chats, and broadcast channels, by sending text messages, sharing files, images, and videos, sending shortcuts to other assets within the platform, and more, making your instant communication efficient, measurable, manageable, and secure.
With Connecteam’s workplace Chat, you can send instant messages in multiple forms: one-on-one chats, team chats (which can also be automatically created based on users’ information), and channels (for one-way communication).
Check out these use cases of different teams and channels that our customers have shared with us:
- All Company chat
- Based on branches/locations
- Based on job titles
- Based on shifts/tasks
- Training updates chat
- New employees’ chat
- Open positions announcements channel
- Important announcements channel
For 14 days, you can use Connecteam’s Chat with unlimited capabilities for free, enabling you to truly experience the product.
By the end of your free trial, you can choose to subscribe to one of our Communications Hub premium plans – Basic, Advanced, and Expert – based on your business needs. You can also use our Limited plan (cost-free) for up to 30 users.
Connecteam’s Chat basic features are available on all plans, but premium plans unlock our unique managers’ features.
If you’re a small business with less than 10 employees, you’ll be able to use our “Small Business Plan” for free. 🙂
Connecteam’s work chat app is the easiest and most effective tool for communicating with your non-desk employees. Our workplace chat app was designed to be user-friendly with a familiar interface so anyone can start using it right away. Connecteam’s work chat app also includes some unique capabilities that can’t be found in any other workplace chat platform, such as advanced conversation permission setting options that allow you to decide who can message who and who may open a team or private chat. There’s also a group management tab that keeps you in complete control over what’s going on in your work chat app. With smart groups, you’ll be able to automatically add and remove participants from each work chat based on pre-made rules. So, if you’re looking for a way to keep your non-desk teams connected and manage secure workplace chats no matter where they’re working from, Connecteam’s work chat app is the easiest and most affordable solution for you.