Season 1 • Episode 9
Employee Training: A direct link to employee performance and customer retention & loyalty!
About this episode
2022 is officially over!
So it’s a good time to get to know Yuval a little bit better 🙂
In this episode, we talk about Employee Training and its impact on employee performance and therefore customer satisfaction, retention, and loyalty.
We cover the following topics:
- The importance of Frontline Employee’s Performance
- What affects their performance
- Career Advancement as key to retention
- Employee training
- How to train them
So, what a proper employee training program, mindset, and method can do for your business:
- According to a report by SHRM, companies that offer comprehensive employee training programs experience 24% higher profit margins than those that don’t.
- A Deloitte study found that companies with successful employee training programs have 218% higher income per employee than those without.
- According to Gallup, organizations that invest in employee development programs have an average of 24% less turnover than those that don’t.
- According to the same Gallup study, companies with strong employee training programs experience 70% greater engagement than those without.
- A study by the American Society for Training and Development (ASTD) found that companies that offer training programs are 126% more likely to see increased productivity.
- There’s a famous quote by Richard Branson:
“Train them well enough so they can leave, treat them well enough so they want to stay”
In 2023 employee training and career advancement are key!
Here are some resources that can help:
The Ultimate Guide to Starting Successful Employee Training Programs
10 Best Employee Training Software 2023
If you find our podcast helpful, please subscribe and leave us a 5-star review!
This means the world to us and helps us get more and more business owners, operators, and managers, to take their businesses forward!
See you in the next episode!
BTW – We love your suggestions! Keep bringing them on by sending them to [email protected]
Season 1 • Episode 11
Employees = Customers: Why HR managers should think like Marketing managers? (+Special guest)
Season 1 • Episode 10
Digital transformation in Home Care: The Right Mindset
Season 1 • Episode 8
Employee Engagement: How to Engage 100% of your Employees?
Season 1 • Episode 7
Motivation: Do you know what motivates your employees best?
Season 1 • Episode 6
Hiring: How to build an attractive hiring process
Season 1 • Episode 5
Building a Company Culture that keeps employees