Season 1 • Episode 6
Hiring: How to build an attractive hiring process
About this episode
In this episode, we are talking about hiring.
How to build an attractive hiring process?
Today there’s a lot of pressure on an employer to attract talents and retain them – but it all starts with the hiring process.
“Hiring the wrong people is the fastest way to undermine a sustainable business.”– Kevin J. Donaldson
Here are the topics discussed:
- The challenges around hiring (especially for frontline employees)
- What the hiring process must include
- How to better “sell” your company and attract talents
- How do company culture and hiring work hand in hand
- Tools and tips on how to establish a hiring process that attracts talents and prevents turnover
If you find this episode useful, please share it with friends and colleagues who can benefit from it as well 🙂
And, of course, give us a 5-star review 🤩
Check out these resources:
See you in the next episode 🥰
Season 1 • Episode 11
Employees = Customers: Why HR managers should think like Marketing managers? (+Special guest)
Season 1 • Episode 10
Digital transformation in Home Care: The Right Mindset
Season 1 • Episode 9
Employee Training: A direct link to employee performance and customer retention & loyalty!
Season 1 • Episode 8
Employee Engagement: How to Engage 100% of your Employees?
Season 1 • Episode 7
Motivation: Do you know what motivates your employees best?
Season 1 • Episode 5
Building a Company Culture that keeps employees