Recruitment Alley uses Connecteam to simplify high-volume shift scheduling
Recruitment Alley is a national healthcare registry and staffing agency that specializes in the placement of nurses and allied healthcare professionals.
With the company quickly growing from 30 to 130+ employees, Recruitment Alley’s CEO Alley Her states that it needed a user-friendly technical solution to streamline its high-volume scheduling process and be customizable to suit its exact business needs.
Prior to using Connecteam, the main challenges Recruitment Alley faced included:
- No real-time insight into employee availability for shifts
- A complex, time-consuming, and error-prone manual scheduling process for hundreds of shifts each week using a physical calendar and email confirmations
- No efficient way to manage frequent schedule changes and to send and receive instant updates
Connecteam provides Recruitment Alley with the following solutions:
- A single app that includes everything needed to enhance employee management
- A simplified scheduling process based on employee availability and qualifications
- Easy mobile access to schedules for both managers and employees
- Automated checklists and forms to quickly share safety announcements in real-time
- An in-app work chat with filters and groups to replace untrackable text messages and phone calls
With Connecteam, Recruitment Alley was able to significantly:
- Significantly enhance its entire scheduling process and save valuable time
- Minimize costly scheduling errors
- Grant easy access to schedules for both managers and employees
- Streamline its payroll process with GPS time tracking
- Enhance internal communication
Connecteam is a user-friendly platform that makes managing multiple schedules so much easier!
See How Recruitment Alley Improved Their Daily Operations By Implementing Connecteam