The right pest control management software can hugely impact your business by allowing you to manage every aspect of your daily operations with just the click of a button, replacing outdated, unorganized, strenuous, and time-consuming manual processes.
Table of contents
- Our Top Picks
- What To Look For In Pest Control Management Software
- Top 10 Pest Control Company Software Solutions
- What Is Pest Control Software?
- How Does Pest Control Business Software Work?
- What Are The Benefits of Mobile Pest Control Software?
- How Much Does Pest Control Business Software Cost?
- Wrapping Up Pest Control Software
Running your pest control business without the right tools can be a complete pest.
Managing your daily operations—from assigning service orders to tracking employee work hours—costs you a ton of valuable time and effort. Not to mention that staying in the loop of what is going on in the field in real-time is pretty much impossible. All this has a negative impact on your overall productivity, profit, and growth.
Luckily, with the right pest control company software, you can streamline every aspect of your daily operations with complete ease and efficiency and maintain complete oversight and control over what is happening on the ground.
We’ve lined up our top picks of the best pest control software solutions to help you find one that best suits your company’s needs and budget.
Our Top Picks
1. Connecteam – Best all-in-one pest control management software.
2. Jobber – Good for automatically generating & sending invoices.
3. WorkWave PestPac – Good for automating marketing processes.
Streamline Your Daily Processes with the #1 Pest Control Management Software
Simply create schedules, manage work orders, track job progress and more – all with the click of a button
What To Look For In Pest Control Management Software
When looking for a good pest control business software, keep an eye out for the following aspects and features:
- Ease of use: It’s easy to set up and offers an intuitive user experience.
- Customizability: It’s customizable to suit your team structures.
- Mobile access: It’s accessible from your mobile device.
- Scheduling: You can create and manage optimal work schedules, including for recurring jobs, new work orders, and urgent requests. You can share these with your employees and notify them of upcoming assignments or schedule changes.
- Job management: You can create and assign work orders and track progress.
- Routing: It plans optimized routes for scheduled work orders.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM): You can manage customer relations and customer information. This includes service history, complaints, and communication.
- Invoicing: It records all performed services and time spent per client. You can automatically send bills to customers upon completion.
- Equipment & inventory management: You can monitor the status of your pest control equiptment and supplies inventory.
- Price: It is cost-friendly and suits your budget.
- Support: It comes with good customer support to help you with any issues.
Top 10 Pest Control Company Software Solutions
Connecteam is an all-in-one pest control software that gives you all the tools you need to efficiently manage your team and daily operational operations, no matter where your employees are working from and even while on the go.
With the scheduling software feature you can easily schedule shifts and dispatch jobs according to your employees’ submitted availability and qualifications. This includes creating recurring shifts, using templates, or copying past shifts. You can attach all relevant job details, files, and information for them to access on the job using their cell phones.
Connecteam’s mobile pest control software has compliant time tracking with geofencing capabilities, so your team can clock in and out from shifts or jobs. This allows you to easily track employee work hours for easy payroll processing, as well as client billing. You can also track your employees’ whereabouts while clocked in — so you can tell exactly which job they’re at, and if they’ve arrived on time.
The task management feature allows you to easily create, assign, and manage tasks. You can track progress on the job using status updates or by directly communicating on the dedicated work chat. Automate workflows using customizable digital forms, reports, and checklists for your employees to fill out, add attachments to, sign, and send back right from the field.
Pros & Cons
Manage Your Pest Control Business Right From the Palm of Your Hand
Have all the tools your need to manage your employees – from scheduling to task management – right on your mobile device.
Jobber’s mobile pest control software allows you to focus on growing revenue while streamlining and automating daily operations. Whether it’s scheduling or detailed reports, Jobber offers features designed for your pest control business. In addition, Jobber has a mobile app for your employees as they’re always on the go.
Pros & Cons
WorkWave PestPac’s pest control management software offers six key feature sets: marketing, sales, office management, field operations, customer experience, and reporting. And depending on if your business is commercial or residential, there are different features available as well.
Pros & Cons
Given that a pest control business mostly focuses on efficient scheduling and payment processing, GorillaDesk is great for this. However, this pest control business software offers more than just the basics. Now, scheduling, dispatching, invoices, payment processing, chemical tracking and reporting, customer communication, and automatic reporting are the basics of what GorillaDesk offers. Additionally, GorillaDesk’s mobile pest control software provide integrations with multiple solutions like Gmail, Square, etc.
Pros & Cons
Pocomos is a CRM (customer relationship management) software solution. It works across devices, allows you to focus on the customer, and even tracks your success. This pest control CRM also integrate with Google Maps.
Pros & Cons
ServiceTracker Pest Control Software is run by cloud technology and is also in line with BPCA, HSE, and NPTA guidance.
Pros & Cons
FieldRoutes is another good pest control software for business owners and managers. With FieldRoutes you can streamline operations and routing. Control and manage client scheduling and easily drag schedules into your technicians schedule. Additionally, you can send alerts and messages to your technicians in the field. This pest control CRM also provide billing and collection services to ensure you get paid for every job.
Pros & Cons
With ServSuite pest control software you can easily optimize routes for technicians, schedule clients, receive invoices and payments, manage your fleet with GPS tracking, and grow your business with different marketing tools. They also provide inventory management and a customer portal.
Pros & Cons
Briostack is another good pest control software solution. With Briostack you can easily create employee schedules, client appointments, automate routing, and streamline communication. This pest control business software also offers They also offer marketing tools to speed up the client sign-up process and increase lead generation. They also have several integrations they work with, like Sentricon and Freshlime, to help with managing your pest control servicemanage customers.
Pros & Cons
With the Synchroteam pest control software you can quickly and efficiently schedule and dispatch your technicians with maps and GPS tracking. Clients can book online appointments in a click. Accurately track employee hours and overtime hours and create fully customizable forms. For an extra fee you can also set up real-time emailing and sms messaging to clients.
Pros & Cons
What Is Pest Control Software?
Pest control software is a digital tool that helps business owners and managers gain more control and oversight of their operational processes. It allows you to automate processes such as scheduling, job tracking, route optimization, inventory management, and customer relationship management (CRM). Pest control teams use pest control management software to optimize operational processes, boost efficiency, and increase profits.
How Does Pest Control Business Software Work?
Pest control CRM allows you to partially automate your scheduling and work order management process depending on the features it offers and your selected preferences.
You can create job schedules based on your employees’ submitted availability and work orders and share these with your team. It has flexible scheduling options for you to handle sudden emergency jobs or changes, such as finding replacements and updating all relevant crew members.
You can manage customer requests and assign these to your field workers based on factors, such as their availability, qualifications, and proximity. Your workers will then be notified that they have been assigned a task. You can attach all relevant job information, such as the customer’s contact information and task details.
It often includes GPS capabilities to track your workers’ location while on the job and plan routes. You can often also manage billing and invoicing information.
What Are The Benefits of Mobile Pest Control Software?
The main benefits of using pest control management software include that it helps:
- Boost operational efficiency: By tracking and automating daily business processes, it allows you to streamline your processes, gain more oversight, and save time spent on paperwork and other manual tasks.
- Optimize scheduling & dispatching: By simplifying the scheduling and dispatching processes, it allows you to balance your team’s workload with ease. It also gives you flexible scheduling options for sudden emergency tasks, recurring work orders, or jobs that require multiple visits.
- Track task statuses: It gives you a clear overview of all appointments, allows you to track service progress and completion, and keeps you directly connected with your field team throughout the day.
- Optimize routes: By integrating route mapping that calculates the most efficient way to get to appointments, it helps ensure optimal dispatch management and timely customer service.
How Much Does Pest Control Business Software Cost?
The pricing of mobile pest control software largely differs per provider and often depends on the number of users and the feature package. It is largely priced on a per-user, per-month basis. Pricing often ranges from $9-$250 per month. Particularly pest control CRM providers that charge per user can get rather expensive if you’re working with a large team.
Note that high pricing does not necessarily equal a better user experience. Our number one pick, Connecteam, offers premium plans at a flat monthly rate of $29 for the first 30 employees.
1. How can pest control software help my business?
A powerful and robust pest control software, like Connecteam, will streamline daily operations, increase employee productivity, and reduce the day-to-day friction that slows managers and technicians down. With Connecteam you can also efficiently track employee hours, centralize employee communication, easily schedule employees with just a few clicks, and so much more.
2. Are pest control software mobile apps easy to use?
Good question! Some are much easier to use than others. It’s important when choosing the right pest control software that you take advantage of free trials and play around with the software before making a choice.
Wrapping Up Pest Control Software
Regardless if you’re working residential or commercial gigs, your business and employees will benefit from pest control company software. As mentioned, pest control software allows you to streamline daily operations – from time tracking, accurate payroll and timesheets, automated workflows from the field, efficient scheduling and dispatching, strong internal communication, and so much more.
Based on the list of pest control business management software above, your business will be better equipped to handle new projects and employee management.
Managing Your Pest Control Business Becomes Easy With Connecteam
Stay on top of your employees’ performance, work hours, whereabouts, and job progress with complete ease – no matter where they are working from.