Let me ask you a question, what are your goals as a hotel manager? I would assume the following definitely are:
- Give the best customer experience possible!
- Decrease operational cost as much as possible.
- Run your business as smooth as silk.
But let’s be a little realistic, you have a ton of temporary employees and a majority of non-desk employees so creating a dynamic, well-oiled machine can cause a bit of headache. That’s why using the right hotel management software is crucial, because without the best suitable software solution, you are only wasting time and money – which only keeps you from your customers and from providing an amazing guest experience.
How can hotel management software help you achieve these goals?
Keep everyone up to date:
- Your employees work in shifts so you need to keep all employees on the same page and ensure they’re all up to date with daily, relevant information.
- Day-to-day customer activity information is always accessible – shows, nightly activities, exercise classes, everything that is going on – all employees should know.
- Access to FAQs and calendar so they’re always on top of things.
Minimize operation cost:
- Save time on tasks, everything is automated with checklists and workflow. Eliminate pen and paper by going digital!
- Set up your job scheduling easily and simply – without pen and paper or having to chase employees down to discuss availability.
- Collect data from the field like a hazard ticket, a maintenance ticket, etc.
- Minimize time spent on administrative tasks.
- Employees are more efficient as they spend less time on manual updates.
- You want to handle each crisis as fast as you can.
- If there is a situation – such as someone fell or a customer complained – you can report about this ASAP.
Best customer experience:
- All the data is accessible for the employees from anywhere – so if a customer asks for something – every single employee can give him a quick answer.
- It is super easy to send surveys right after a meeting, an event, a problem, and so on.
- Open a customer ticket! Customers usually ask irrelevant employees questions, like the pool guy about getting their room cleaned. What you don’t want is the pool guy to say, “I don’t know, talk to the front desk.” Instead, he can open a ticket right then and there on the customer’s request and it gets taken care of.
- Every one of your employees can interact with customers so they need to be very professional and up to date with company policy in order to efficiently answer any customer question.
- Onboarding new employees is done quickly and you can track each employee’s progress.
- Knowledge centers – all training material is available at all times in just a click so employees can always refer to the knowledge center when they need some help. (Include visuals, like a video that shows how to prepare the hotel room).
Create amazing internal communication and engage your employees:
- Build better relationships with employees.
- Reach your deskless employees instantly.
- Share amazing customer feedback immediately!
- Constant access to reports so you can run your business efficiently.
Now that you know exactly what you can get out of using hotel management software, you need to choose the right solution. And there are numerous options out on the market, but there’s only that’s perfect for.
Connecteam is the right choice for your business:
- Trusted by hundreds. So many hotel establishments are already using Connecteam, from 50 employees to 8,000.
- Easy to use. Setting up your Connecteam app is SO simple and takes minutes. You can even customize it to reflect your company’s look and feel. Plus, no training is required! It’s as simple as installing the app to get going. Really.
- Detailed, real-time reports. Via the dashboard, everything is automatically tracked and measured and all data is clearly visible and actionable.
- Secure. All app activity is documented on Connecteam’s secure cloud which you can use at anytime, without a storage limit.
- All-in-one solution, you don’t need anything more than Connecteam. Everything that you want to manage, like operation, internal communication, training, etc, you can do on Connecteam.
- Simple employee directory. There’s no need to save work contact details on your personal phone, everything is kept on the Connecteam app. Search by name, department, job role, location, and so on.
- Easily create surveys. Track employee satisfaction and employee engagement to increase morale and productivity and keep employees around for years to come.
- Suggestion box always available. Gain valuable ideas from your employees and act on their suggestions.
- AFFORDABLE. Connecteam is the only software that offers fixed price plans where you don’t need to pay per user. Pricing starts at just $29/month for up to 200 users. Start your free 14 day trial now!