For business owners and managers, managing paid time off is necessary but can also be chaotic. One of the key challenges is having one place where you can see, approve or decline, and manage reports for your paid time off requests. For employees, who are out of the office for most of the day, requesting time off can also pose challenges including keeping track of your own time off and requesting changes without everything getting messy.
Imagine if you no longer had to guess who’s got pending absence requests. Imagine if you could request a vacation through your mobile phone from wherever you are at anytime. Imagine that you could approve PTO by sending a push notification to an employee’s phone.
Today, we are excited to announce the launch of our new absence request asset. An asset that’s fully available to all Connecteam users. The absence request asset gives you a powerful way to manage employee absences and run insightful reports that will take the pain out of PTO management.
The Connecteam absence request asset has incorporated input garnered by surveying some of most active users. The new absence requests assets includes the following:
- Employee requests from mobile employee app
- Part of a day
- Full day
- Date range
- Manager approval / decline with notes (through Launch Pad)
- Push notification sent to the employee with request status
- Status management through the employee app
- Employee, department, location, and project reporting
- Export to spreadsheet
- Export to Quickbooks and other payroll software
- PTO policy management with automatic updates
Also rolled out:
- A new time clock design making it easier than ever to clock in, out, and manage tags
- Add functionality to workflows and surveys
- New design and functionality for the Chat asset