Social Media & Community Manager
About This Role:
You will be responsible for building, managing and growing Connecteam’s online communities through Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and various other social platforms. You will also be expected to establish creative campaigns and collaborate with the design and content team to bring them to life.
Ownership & Responsibilities:
- Build and work on multiple social media outlets
- Create and provide engaging content to consistently improve brand awareness
- Organize and creating daily posts to maximize exposure potential
- Plan and execute promotional calendar to engage our followers with relevant content
- Establish relationships with influencers via social media to create a strong network in collaboration with our content team
- Make researches to find relevant content ideas
- Set up lifecycle communication plans
- Setting-up newsletters and managing our community email marketing activity
- A team player
- Driven to find new ideas and thrives on challenges
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Perfect English writing skills – a must
- Perfect Hebrew writing skills – a plus
- Perfect copywriting skills
- Lives and breathes social media
- 2+ years of professional experience in managing social channels for B2B/SAAS companies
- Analytic skills and experience working in a metrics-driven environment
- A self-motivated go-getter who is driven to achieve results creatively
- Passionate about writing impactful and persuasive social media marketing copy
Why Joining Connecteam Is The Smart Move:
- We are product-focused. We are on a mission to provide managers of all business types and sizes with the tools they need to communicate, operate, engage, and run their deskless workforce.
- We get the job done. Connecteam provides its customers with a great experience, top engagement, connectivity, and an amazing atmosphere.
- We have fun! From weekly happy hours to holiday parties, we always enjoy each other’s company (and good food, of course). Connecteam is like one big, happy family!
- We build our people up. Every team member is treated as a long-term investment and we recognize the value in always nurturing and training them so they can go above and beyond in their skills and job duties.
- Everyone is welcome. Connecteam is committed to building an encouraging, caring, and supportive environment. We share a responsibility to support our team and enrich their lives.