PPC Manager – Google Ads
About This Role:
As a PPC Manager in Connecteam, you will be responsible for setting, optimizing, and scaling campaigns on Google ads.
Ownership & Responsibilities:
- Set, optimize, and scale search campaigns in order to achieve KPIs
- Analyze performance based on ROI and engagement to drive actionable insights
- Work together with CS, Sales and product to optimize every step of the funnel
- Identify trends and constantly come up with new growth opportunities
- Being involved in the creative process
- Initiate new campaigns
- 1+ years hands-on experience managing Google search campaigns
- Experience in a B2B SaaS company is an advantage
- Fluent English verbal and written
- A strong analytical and quantitative skill set.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and large-scale data analysis
- Capable of working independently, while also being a great team player
- Able to multitask and prioritize
- Critical thinker and problem solver.
- Excellent interpersonal, and communication skills.
- “Can-do” and hands-on mentality, growth mindset, adaptability, and a drive for continuous improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) in exact science, economics, industrial engineering marketing, business, or related fields
Why Joining Connecteam Is The Smart Move:
- We are product-focused. We are on a mission to provide managers of all business types and sizes with the tools they need to communicate, operate, engage, and run their deskless workforce.
- We have fun! From weekly happy hours to holiday parties, we always enjoy each other’s company (and good food, of course). Connecteam is like one big, happy family!
- We build our people up. Every team member is treated as a long-term investment and we recognize the value in always nurturing and training them so they can go above and beyond in their skills and job duties.
- Everyone is welcome. Connecteam is committed to building an encouraging, caring, and supportive environment. We share a responsibility to support our team and enrich their lives.