Marketing Content Writer
About This Role:
Ownership & Responsibilities:
- Produce well-researched and engaging content for inbound and outbound efforts such as blogs, articles, email marketing, infographics, eBooks, press releases, videos, etc.
- Generate engaging content for website readers that leads to signups and paying customers
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of our website in search results
- Monitor and analyze content performance to offer suggestions for improvement
- 2+ years of working in content marketing
- Experience in SaaS B2B content writing
- Native English speaker with comprehensive knowledge of English grammar and English language standards – a must!
- Hebrew writing skills – a plus
- Additional languages – a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Able to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
- Experience using Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and WordPress
Why Joining Connecteam Is The Smart Move:
- We are product-focused. We are on a mission to provide managers of all business types and sizes with the tools they need to communicate, operate, engage, and run their deskless workforce.
- We get the job done. Connecteam provides its customers with a great experience, top engagement, connectivity, and an amazing atmosphere.
- We have fun! From weekly happy hours to holiday parties, we always enjoy each other’s company (and good food, of course). Connecteam is like one big, happy family!
- We build our people up. Every team member is treated as a long-term investment and we recognize the value in always nurturing and training them so they can go above and beyond in their skills and job duties.
- Everyone is welcome. Connecteam is committed to building an encouraging, caring, and supportive environment. We share a responsibility to support our team and enrich their lives.