Connecteam is a fast-growing startup that is on a mission to change the deskless work experience. With over 3.8B deskless workers across the globe, the challenges and potential are endless.
We are growing our team and are looking for a talented, experienced, passionate, and a driven Data Analyst to join our team based in TLV.
Join us to help shape the future of work!
About this role:
Connecteam is looking for an experienced Data Analyst, who will work with us to drive insights and create stronger visibility in the organization. You will join an innovative, high-performance team and work with cutting edge technologies in a dynamic environment.
Ownership & Responsibilities:
- Build Specialization-specific Operational dashboards to visualize data analysis and insights.
- Perform statistical analysis to derive risk impact and recommend actionable next steps.
- Develop an Analytics Framework in collaboration with Business Process Improvement and Operations Management.
- Quarterly Planning and Roadmapping in collaboration with Operations Management and Product team.
- Write monthly Specialization-specific performance reports; written reports should show methodology with detailed statistical analysis, a summary of key findings, and recommendations.
- Incubate, operationalize, and streamline Product launches; including Friction Optimization to improve user experience.
- Proficient in SQL
- Expert at creating dashboards / data visualizations
- Advanced Excel proficiency including but not limited to pivot tables, macros, charts, functions
- Statistics familiarity or background
- Experience in Python
- 4+ years experience in data analytics
- Experience with DBT
- Experience with Metabase/Looker/Tableau