About this role:
Connecteam is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer, who will help design and implement scalable systems that will keep Connecteam running smoothly and support our significant business growth. You will join an innovative, high-performance team and work with cutting edge technologies in a dynamic and agile environment.
Ownership & Responsibilities:
- Evolve and maintain Connecteam’s infrastructure by improving and adopting new services.
- Develop and adopt new tools to make Development and Operations processes at Connecteam more efficient.
- Collaborate with developers to optimize services performance, reliability, failover and scale.
- 3+ years of experience as DevOps, working in Linux environment and writing scripts in Python.
- Production experience with Public Cloud & container orchestration systems.
- Deep understanding of IaC concepts and experience with tools such as Terraform, Cloudformation, Chef, Puppet, etc.
- Broad knowledge and experience with popular monitoring tools such as Prometheus, Datadog, Graphite, Newrelic, etc.
- Experience with administering large-scale web applications on modern platforms.
- Experience with running production workloads on AWS/Azure platform.
- Experience with software development and development frameworks
- Provisioning and operating relational databases such as MySQL
- Provisioning and operating NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, Redis, Elasticsearch …
- Experience with event streaming and messaging platforms such as Kafka, RabbitMQ…
- Knowledge in CI/CD with Jenkins 2 and Gitlab
- Development experience