Head of Large-Business
Connecteam is on the lookout for a Head of Large-Business Sales, with a proven track record of success in global software. A passionate, highly intelligent, focused, and well-organized individual, who wants to join one of the strongest and fastest-growing sales departments in Tel-Aviv. The Head of Large-Business Sales will be responsible for building new strategis and processes, and empower sales teams to reach their goals.
In this role, they will manage multiple sales teams, as well as expand existing relationships through Customer-Success, R&D, and marketing.
What you'll be doing:
- Help build and shape the Large-Business sales group at Connecteam, scaling it for the future.
- Building new sales strategies and initiatives.
- Manage and mentor team leads, as well as other stakeholders.
- Partner with the Head of department to establish clear business goals, timelines, priorities, and metrics of success.
- Building relationships and management processes inside the department and out.
Which qualifications you’ll need:
- A minimum of 3 years in B2B SaaS/Software sales - MUST
- A minimum of 2 years of selling to large companies - MUST
- At least 1 year as a team lead - MUST
- Fluent English speaker (spoken and written) - MUST
- Comfortable working USA hours
- Strong project management skills
- Strong communication skills, including experience in effectively communicating with C-level leadership.
- Experience working in a startup environment - Big Advantage
- Experience working with any CRM platform, any BI platform, Project Management Software, survey tools - An Advantage
Hiring process with us:
At Connecteam, we aim to complete our hiring processes at lightning speed, keeping the time between when we receive your CV until you (hopefully) sign with us super short, communicative and transparent.
Joining Connecteam Is The Smart Move:
- We build our people up. Every team member is treated as a long-term investment and we recognize the value in always nurturing and training them so they can go above and beyond in their skills and job duties.
- We make an impact on our customer’s business. We are on a mission to provide managers of all business types and sizes with the tools they need to communicate, operate, engage, and run their deskless workforce. Our product offers them an effective and affordable solution to run their business.
- We get the job done. Connecteam employees are passionate in executing their job duties so they can drive the company forward and provide real value to our customers.
- We have fun! From weekly happy hours to holiday parties, we always enjoy each other’s company (and good food, of course). Connecteam is like one big, happy family!
- Everyone is welcome. Connecteam is committed to building an encouraging, caring, and supportive environment. We share a responsibility to support our team and enrich their lives.