Mid Market Customer Success Manager
About this role:
Connecteam is on the lookout for an experienced Customer Success Manager with a proven track record of success in global software. A passionate, highly intelligent, focused, and well-organized individual, who wants to join one of the strongest and fastest-growing Customer Success Teams in Tel-Aviv.
The Customer Success Team is the trusted advisor for building relationships, driving product adoption, and empowering teams to fulfill their goals.
The Mid Market Customer Success Manager functions as the face of our company as we gear towards providing our customers with the best solutions that solve their business challenges based on our industry expertise. As a Mid Market Customer Success, you’ll be able to manage various implementations simultaneously and help expand existing relationships through partnerships with Sales & R&D. You will be engaged in product development as well as act as the voice of the customer translating client needs into ideas for future development in R&D.
We're continuing to build this team with individuals who are passionate about understanding complex operational challenges and leading the customers through a value-based engagement model.
- Act as a project manager to ensure deadlines are met.
- Create training materials and project management resources for enterprise customers.
- Partner with customers to establish clear business goals, timelines, priorities, and metrics of success.
- Run periodic “health checks” of customers’ Workspaces to make sure they are using the platform optimally.
- Own the implementation process for various clients simultaneously
- Represent the voice of the customer and influence the product development roadmap
- Partner with Sales and Product teams on upsell, cross-sell, and expansion opportunities
- Lead online webinars, consultations, and one-on-one demos to educate customers on the features of our product
- Help build and shape the Mid Market team at Connecteam, scaling it for the future.
- Strong communication skills, including experience in effectively communicating with executive leadership.
- Native English speaker (spoken and written) - MUST
- 2+ years of experience in B2B SaaS as technical customer success / implementation manager / technical project management / technical account management / technological consulting, specifically within onboarding and implementation of software..
- Experience working in a startup environment - Big Advantage
- Experience working with any CRM platform, any BI platform, Project Management Software, survey tools - An Advantage
- Strong project management skills to keep projects on track and manage unique builds.
- Experience in leading product implementation projects involving hands-on implementation.
Joining Connecteam Is The Smart Move:
- We build our people up. Every team member is treated as a long-term investment and we recognize the value in always nurturing and training them so they can go above and beyond in their skills and job duties.
- We make an impact on our customer’s business. We are on a mission to provide managers of all business types and sizes with the tools they need to communicate, operate, engage, and run their deskless workforce. Our product offers them an effective and affordable solution to run their business.
- We get the job done. Connecteam employees are passionate in executing their job duties so they can drive the company forward and provide real value to our customers.
- We have fun! From weekly happy hours to holiday parties, we always enjoy each other’s company (and good food, of course). Connecteam is like one big, happy family!
- Everyone is welcome. Connecteam is committed to building an encouraging, caring, and supportive environment. We share a responsibility to support our team and enrich their lives.