User acquisition expert
Who Connecteam is:
Connecteam is a TLV-based startup that’s on a mission to change the work experience for 80% of the world’s global workforce - the deskless employees.
Our business management platform helps thousands of businesses thrive by taking away the daily hustle and complexities of managing teams, so they can have the peace of mind to grow and run their business.
We're looking for a highly talented, experienced, passionate, and data-driven Senior Google PPC Manager to join our growing marketing team. A passionate marketer who is not deterred by doing hands on work while directing and guiding our junior PPC managers (this is not a team management position) and leading cross team projects
What’s the job?
As an Expert Google PPC Manager in Connecteam, you will help grow our acquisition efforts, be responsible for setting, optimizing, and scaling campaigns on Google ads. You’ll work closely with the bigger team, providing actionable insights and sharing best practices and knowledge.
What you'll be doing:
- Set, optimize, and scale PPC campaigns (both search and display) in order to achieve KPIs
- Share actionable insights and knowledge with existing PPC account managers.
- Analyze performance based on ROI and engagement to drive actionable insights
- Co-initiate and implement team’s performance oriented projects, constantly seeking improvement opportunities
- Work together with CS, Sales and product to optimize every step of the funnel
- Work closely with the creative and content teams
- Identify trends and constantly come up with new growth opportunities
- Initiate, structure and measure AB tests on landing pages
Which qualifications you’ll need:
- Excellent interpersonal, and communication skills
- “Can-do” and hands-on mentality, growth mindset, adaptability, and a drive for continuous improvement
- At Least 3 years hands-on experience managing Search & Display campaigns - a must
- Experience with other acquisition channels - huge advantage
- Experience in a B2B SaaS company - huge advantage
- Fluent English verbal and written
- Outstanding analytical and quantitative skill set - a must
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and large-scale data analysis
- Capable of working independently, while also being a great team player
- Able to multitask and prioritize
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) in exact science, economics, industrial engineering, marketing, business or related fields
- A keen eye for creative content and an understanding of storytelling techniques.
- Ability to think outside the box and identify unique and engaging creative messaging.
Hiring process with us:
At Connecteam, we aim to complete our hiring processes at lightning speed, keeping the time between when we receive your CV until you (hopefully) sign with us super short, communicative and transparent.
Joining Connecteam Is The Smart Move:
- We build our people up. Every team member is treated as a long-term investment and we recognize the value in always nurturing and training them so they can go above and beyond in their skills and job duties.
- We make an impact on our customer’s business. We are on a mission to provide managers of all business types and sizes with the tools they need to communicate, operate, engage, and run their deskless workforce. Our product offers them an effective and affordable solution to run their business.
- We get the job done. Connecteam employees are passionate in executing their job duties so they can drive the company forward and provide real value to our customers.
- We have fun! From weekly happy hours to holiday parties, we always enjoy each other’s company (and good food, of course). Connecteam is like one big, happy family!
- Everyone is welcome. Connecteam is committed to building an encouraging, caring, and supportive environment. We share a responsibility to support our team and enrich their lives.