Backend Tech lead - Infra Team
Who Connecteam is:
Connecteam is a fast-growing startup based in TLV that is on a mission to change the deskless work experience. With over 3.8B deskless workers across the globe, the challenges and potential are endless.
We are growing our team and are looking for a talented, experienced, passionate, and driven Senior Backend Engineer to join our infra team.
Join us to help shape the future of work!
What's the job?
Our Core Team at Connecteam is seeking a talented and experienced Back End Developer.
Your responsibilities as a member of the Core Team will include creating a seamless and efficient development experience for the R&D team to move forward more quickly,
Maintaining the stability, performance, and infrastructure of our product, as well as assisting full-stack developers and improving processes.
What you'll be doing:
Design, develop, and maintain the back-end infrastructure of our product with our full-stack developers.
- Ensure the stability and performance of our product, and optimize it for scalability and high availability.
- Provide guidance and support to full stack developers on the team as a technical lead.
- Collaborate with the product and design teams to implement new features and improvements.
- Identify and resolve any technical issues that arise, and proactively address potential issues before they impact users.
- Monitor and optimize server and database performance to ensure high availability and scalability of our product.
- Utilize the latest technologies and industry trends as appropriate for our product and development processes.
Which qualifications you'll need:
- 5+ years of experience in back-end development using Python, Go, Java or similar.
- Experience with relational databases (e.g., PostgreSQL, MySQL) and NoSQL databases (e.g., MongoDB, Redis).
- Strong understanding of software development principles, such as software design patterns, testing methodologies, and continuous integration/continuous deployment.
- Experience with cloud platforms (e.g., AWS, GCP) and containerization technologies (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes).
- Ability to work effectively in a team with excellent communication and collaboration skills.
Joining Connecteam Is The Smart Move:
- We build our people up. Every team member is treated as a long-term investment and we recognize the value in always nurturing and training them so they can go above and beyond in their skills and job duties.
- We make an impact on our customer’s business. We are on a mission to provide managers of all business types and sizes with the tools they need to communicate, operate, engage, and run their deskless workforce. Our product offers them an effective and affordable solution to run their business.
- We get the job done. Connecteam employees are passionate in executing their job duties so they can drive the company forward and provide real value to our customers.
- We have fun! From weekly happy hours to holiday parties, we always enjoy each other’s company (and good food, of course). Connecteam is like one big, happy family!
- Everyone is welcome. Connecteam is committed to building an encouraging, caring, and supportive environment. We share a responsibility to support our team and enrich their lives.