Fullstack Team Leader
About this role:
Connecteam is looking for an experienced Fullstack Team Leader to lead a group of highly qualified developers and generate a significant impact in the company. Together with your team, you will build a product that customers love and use daily, a product that is fun to use, fast, reliable, and scalable. You will oversee the development process from the planning stage to post-production.
Ownership & Responsibilities:
As a Fullstack Team leader, you’ll be in charge of the following:
- Maximizing your team’s impact and personal growth by leveraging management skills and creative engineering methods.
- Providing mentorship and guidance for your team.
- Overseeing the execution from the scoping stage to production.
- Contribute to the engineering culture and methodologies.
- Being a go-to person creates a comfortable environment for the employee to discuss personal challenges and work-related struggles.
- Contribute to our codebase to push the development forward and stay up to date with our coding standards.
- 5+ years of experience working with frontend and backend technologies at scale.
- At least 2 years experience as a Team Lead.
- Experience in a wide variety of technical tools, such as different DB types, queues, design patterns, and architectures.
- Deep understanding of the pros and cons of different architectural decisions.
- Proven experience working across teams, leading projects and collaborating with other teams.
- Excellent communication skills, both internally in the team and externally.
Joining Connecteam Is The Smart Move:
- We build our people up. Every team member is treated as a long-term investment and we recognize the value in always nurturing and training them so they can go above and beyond in their skills and job duties.
- We make an impact on our customer’s business. We are on a mission to provide managers of all business types and sizes with the tools they need to communicate, operate, engage, and run their deskless workforce. Our product offers them an effective and affordable solution to run their business.
- We get the job done. Connecteam employees are passionate in executing their job duties so they can drive the company forward and provide real value to our customers.
- We have fun! From weekly happy hours to holiday parties, we always enjoy each other’s company (and good food, of course). Connecteam is like one big, happy family!
- Everyone is welcome. Connecteam is committed to building an encouraging, caring, and supportive environment. We share a responsibility to support our team and enrich their lives.