Connecteam is a TLV-based startup that’s on a mission to change the work experience for 80% of the world’s global workforce - the deskless workforce. Our all-in-one workforce management solution allows 10,000+ businesses all across the globe to easily communicate, operate and train their frontline employees.
As our first inhouse Bookkeeper, you’ll be joining our growing Finance team as a crucial member. The position involves day to day bookkeeping procedures, designing work methodologies and being part of our monthly closing process.
About The Role
- Manage and maintain the company’s bookkeeping including new entities in a growing environment
- Accounts Receivables - Invoicing and collection, reconciliation, and aging reports
- Manage AP balances including processing vendor invoices, maintaining approval flow and payments
- Reconcile banks, vendors, credit cards and inter-company balances
- Manage the Company’s credit cards
- Financial reporting to social security and tax authorities
- Managing accruals and prepaid expenses on a monthly basis
- Take part in the implementation of the new ERP system, Netsuite
- Maintain the Fixed Assets ledger
- Process travel & expenses reports and maintain approval flow
- Assist and design month-end procedures
- Interpret and apply accounting policies, rules, and regulations to all work in order to ensure compliance with applicable standards
Your Experience & Skills
- Team player with great interpersonal skills
- Certified bookkeeper (Minimum level 2. Type 3 is an advantage)
- Proactive attitude and self driven
- 4+ years of experience in a similar position in a high-tech company
- Experience with tax compliance (including VAT, Nikuim, Odfot, etc.)
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills in English and Hebrew
- High level of accuracy, efficiency, and accountability
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, particular emphasis on Excel
- Excellent knowledge of Priority
- Experience with Netsuite
- Experience with implementation of accounting tools and processes - advantage
Joining Connecteam Is The Smart Move:
- We build our people up. Every team member is treated as a long-term investment and we recognize the value in always nurturing and training them so they can go above and beyond in their skills and job duties.
- We make an impact on our customer’s business. We are on a mission to provide managers of all business types and sizes with the tools they need to communicate, operate, engage, and run their deskless workforce. Our product offers them an effective and affordable solution to run their business.
- We get the job done. Connecteam employees are passionate in executing their job duties so they can drive the company forward and provide real value to our customers.
- We have fun! From weekly happy hours to holiday parties, we always enjoy each other’s company (and good food, of course). Connecteam is like one big, happy family!
- Everyone is welcome. Connecteam is committed to building an encouraging, caring, and supportive environment. We share a responsibility to support our team and enrich their lives.