Connecteam is looking for an IT Security, who enjoys security work and has both deep and wide expertise in the security space.
You will make our IT environment more secure by protecting system boundaries, securing highly sensitive data, keeping endpoint systems, improving our Identity & privileges accounts protection and being responsible for our security systems.
Qualified candidates will have a solid background in security and systems engineering and good background working with SOC teams and implementing remediation actions.
About The Role
- Analyze, build and maintain security policy and measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and information security systems and seek improvements on a continuous basis
- Identify and define system security requirements
- Report possible threats or software issues
- working with our SOC team, Implementing SOC recommendations and Ensure that the company knows as much as possible, as quickly as possible about security incidents
- Find cost-effective solutions to cybersecurity problems
- Develop best practices and security standards for the organization
- Research, analyze and identify potential vulnerabilities
- responsibility for high standard policy, control & health of our security systems like DLP, EDR, Mail relay, OKTA,
- Security certifications – CISSP, CISA, CISM -advantage.
Your Experience & Skills
- Proven work 3-5 years of experience as a IT Security or Information Security Engineer
- Hands on experience in security systems, including firewalls,EDR, intrusion detection systems, authentication systems (IDP), log management, content filtering,NAC, DLP etc
- Experience working with SOC and doing incident response is preferred.
- Experience in building and maintaining security systems - DLP, Endpoint security, content filters, privileges accounts
- Experience with network technologies, topology, and network monitoring tools
- Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols
- Experience with cloud security vendors.
- Knowledge/experience with Operating Systems (MAC,Windows, Linux)
- Experience with network security
Joining Connecteam Is The Smart Move:
- We build our people up. Every team member is treated as a long-term investment and we recognize the value in always nurturing and training them so they can go above and beyond in their skills and job duties.
- We make an impact on our customer’s business. We are on a mission to provide managers of all business types and sizes with the tools they need to communicate, operate, engage, and run their deskless workforce. Our product offers them an effective and affordable solution to run their business.
- We get the job done. Connecteam employees are passionate in executing their job duties so they can drive the company forward and provide real value to our customers.
- We have fun! From weekly happy hours to holiday parties, we always enjoy each other’s company (and good food, of course). Connecteam is like one big, happy family!
- Everyone is welcome. Connecteam is committed to building an encouraging, caring, and supportive environment. We share a responsibility to support our team and enrich their lives.