Senior Social Media Manager
Connecteam is a TLV-based startup that’s on a mission to change the work experience for 80% of the world’s global workforce - the deskless employees.
Our business management platform helps thousands of businesses thrive by taking away the daily hustle and complexities of managing teams, so they can have the peace of mind to grow and run their business.
We are looking for an experienced social media professional to take ownership of growing our followers and engagement across all social media outlets.
As Connecteam’s Senior Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for building a comprehensive social media strategy, planning and executing branding strategy on social outlets, and create meaningful engagement with our target audience of small business owners and operators.
- Develop and implement Connecteam’s social media brand strategy across all social platforms
- Plan and execute branding strategy in all channels especially in Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Tiktok
- Create community and marketing materials
- Explore opportunities on other social media platforms, such as Reddit, Dribbble, Pinterest, and Clubhouse
- Respond to customer comments/messages on social outlets
- Coordinate and Develop social best practices and strategies with other departments that utilize social accounts
- Use a data-driven approach to inform and build an overall social strategy to increase awareness and engagement
- Have a keen understanding of industry trends, new platforms, and best practices
- Work with relevant stakeholders to develop and execute creative ideas, plans, and strategies
- Native written English - MUST
- 3+ years of experience managing social media channels for B2B companies - MUST
- Experience in building a social media calendar - MUST
- Proven experience developing and implementing a successful social media strategy at scale
- Experience in planning and executing branding strategy in all social media outlets, especially on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn,Tiktok and Pinterest.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Experience in SaaS - an advantage
- Background working with SMB audiences - an advantage
Joining Connecteam Is The Smart Move:
- We build our people up. Every team member is treated as a long-term investment and we recognize the value in always nurturing and training them so they can go above and beyond in their skills and job duties.
- We make an impact on our customer’s business. We are on a mission to provide managers of all business types and sizes with the tools they need to communicate, operate, engage, and run their deskless workforce. Our product offers them an effective and affordable solution to run their business.
- We get the job done. Connecteam employees are passionate in executing their job duties so they can drive the company forward and provide real value to our customers.
- We have fun! From weekly happy hours to holiday parties, we always enjoy each other’s company (and good food, of course). Connecteam is like one big, happy family!
- Everyone is welcome. Connecteam is committed to building an encouraging, caring, and supportive environment. We share a responsibility to support our team and enrich their lives.