Connecteam is a fast-growing startup that is on a mission to change the deskless work experience. With over 3.8B deskless workers across the globe, the challenges and potential are endless.
We are growing our team and are looking for a talented, experienced, passionate, and a driven Data Engineer to join our team based in TLV.
Join us to help shape the future of work!
We're looking for an experienced Data Engineer to work closely with the CTO on our massive data processing pipeline, and lead our data lake and data warehouse building, to help us deliver more insights and scale our data infrastructure.
- Pull data from various data sources and integrate into the ETL process
- Integrate Machine Learning models in ETL to deliver insights to Marketing, Product, and CRM departments
- Optimize workloads to reduce costs and improve performance
- Develop monitoring over the BI infrastructure
- Translate business requirements to technical specifications
- Create a system that will be used company-wide to deliver data insights and propel our growth
- At least 2 years of experience with Python
- At least 2 years of experience with Data Engineering
- Experience in writing ETL Processes
- Proficient in SQL
- Experience with Google BigQuery/Snowflake/Redshift
- Experience with workflow managers such as Airflow/Luigi
- Experience with Looker or similar
- Experience with 24/7 production systems and real-time analytics - Advantage
Joining Connecteam Is The Smart Move:
- We build our people up. Every team member is treated as a long-term investment and we recognize the value in always nurturing and training them so they can go above and beyond in their skills and job duties.
- We make an impact on our customer’s business. We are on a mission to provide managers of all business types and sizes with the tools they need to communicate, operate, engage, and run their deskless workforce. Our product offers them an effective and affordable solution to run their business.
- We get the job done. Connecteam employees are passionate in executing their job duties so they can drive the company forward and provide real value to our customers.
- We have fun! From weekly happy hours to holiday parties, we always enjoy each other’s company (and good food, of course). Connecteam is like one big, happy family!
- Everyone is welcome. Connecteam is committed to building an encouraging, caring, and supportive environment. We share a responsibility to support our team and enrich their lives.