About This Role:
As a PPC Manager in Connecteam, you will be responsible for setting, optimizing, and scaling campaigns on Google ads.
Ownership & Responsibilities:
- Set, optimize, and scale search campaigns in order to achieve KPIs
- Analyze performance based on ROI and engagement to drive actionable insights
- Work together with CS, Sales and product to optimize every step of the funnel
- Identify trends and constantly come up with new growth opportunities
- Being involved in the creative process
- Initiate new campaigns
- 1+ years hands-on experience in analytical role
- Experience in a B2B SaaS company is an advantage
- Fluent English verbal and written
- A strong analytical and quantitative skill set.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and large-scale data analysis
- Capable of working independently, while also being a great team player
- Able to multitask and prioritize
- Critical thinker and problem solver.
- Excellent interpersonal, and communication skills.
- “Can-do” and hands-on mentality, growth mindset, adaptability, and a drive for continuous improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) in exact science, economics, industrial engineering marketing, business, or related fields
Joining Connecteam Is The Smart Move:
- We build our people up. Every team member is treated as a long-term investment and we recognize the value in always nurturing and training them so they can go above and beyond in their skills and job duties.
- We make an impact on our customer’s business. We are on a mission to provide managers of all business types and sizes with the tools they need to communicate, operate, engage, and run their deskless workforce. Our product offers them an effective and affordable solution to run their business.
- We get the job done. Connecteam employees are passionate in executing their job duties so they can drive the company forward and provide real value to our customers.
- We have fun! From weekly happy hours to holiday parties, we always enjoy each other’s company (and good food, of course). Connecteam is like one big, happy family!
- Everyone is welcome. Connecteam is committed to building an encouraging, caring, and supportive environment. We share a responsibility to support our team and enrich their lives.