Data Safeguards & Encryption
Connecteam runs on Microsoft Azure cloud infrastructure, providing us with built-in, best in class security features.
- EU-based Connecteam servers are hosted by Microsoft Azure in the Netherlands.
- Australian Connecteam servers are hosted by Microsoft Azure.
*The facilities are compliant with ISO 27001, SOC1, SOC 2.
- We encrypt the data in transit using secure TLS/ SSL protocols.
- At rest we use Azure disk encryption.
We implement multiple security measures to protect our networks, including:
- Partnering with Cloudflare Application security.
- Intrusion detection and prevention. Including 24/7 monitoring.
- DDos Mitigation
- Incident response and investigation processes.
- 3rd-party penetration testing.
- Availability and status information can be found at https://connecteam.statuspage.io/uptime?page=1
- Our databases are backed up on a periodic basis for certain data and are verified regularly. Backups are encrypted and stored within the production environment to preserve their confidentiality and integrity.
- Our infrastructure is designed to ensure high availability, quick recovery and minimum disruptions in case of a disaster. We conduct annual disaster recovery drills.
Organizational Governance and Security Controls
Data Protection Officer (DPO)
We have appointed Advocate Chen Shofar, as our DPO, for monitoring and advising on Connecteam’s ongoing privacy compliance, and serving as a point of contact on privacy matters for data subjects and supervisory authorities. Chen may be reached at [email protected]
Security Awareness & Training
- All our employees have an obligation to maintain the confidentiality, integrity, accessibility, and security of your data.
- New employees sign non-disclosure agreements according to applicable law and industry customary practice.
- All employees undergo recurring training sessions, to ensure our on-going compliance with the highest security standards.
We ensure restricted access to our production systems, limiting it only to necessary personnel and functions.
Vendors & Sub-Processors Review
We perform security and privacy assessments to our sub-processors to ensure they are all complying with the GDPR requirements.
Connecteam conducts internal and third-party penetration yearly. We allow customers to perform their own penetration tests upon request.