Account Executive - Australian market
Who Connecteam is:
With tens of thousands of customers across the globe, Connecteam is on a mission to change the work experience for 80% of the world’s global workforce - frontline employees.
Our business management platform helps thousands of businesses thrive by taking away the daily hustle and complexities of managing field teams, so they can have the peace of mind to grow and run their business.
What’s the job?You know those people who get a great career opportunity at the perfect timing and change their lives?
Here is your chance to be one of the pioneers of Connecteam's new Australian office!
As the face of Connecteam and the first point of contact with our customers, you will have direct influence on our development and expansion.
Become a product expert and an expert in consulting businesses from a wide variety of industries.
The perfect candidate will be able to grow within the company while deepening their knowledge and experience about the market and its needs in relation to our life changing product!
As an Account Executive, your role includes managing your own accounts pipeline, taking them from an intrested lead into a happy paying customer.
What you'll be doing:
- You will become a product expert!
- The Account Executive position is a quota-carrying position; you will own the full sales cycle
- Be the company’s eyes – No one in the company knows our clients better than the Sales team
- Be the face of the company – Connecteam is known for our outstanding customer service and approach
- Influence the product in the light of client demands and needs
- Cross department involvement and information sharing
- Initiative independence and ownership
Which qualifications you’ll need:
- Having an Australian citizenship - MUST
- Experience of at least 2 years in B2B SaaS - MUST
- Experience in Sales or Business Development roles - MUST
- Be energetic, happy and positive – MUST
- A team player
- Challenge seeker
- Wish to grow and develop
- Love managing processes and having responsibilities
- A self learner and independent
- Good under pressure and in a fast paced environment
- Hungry to conquer the market
- Work hard, but also play hard! We love fun!
Hiring process with us:
At Connecteam, we aim to complete our hiring processes at lightning speed, keeping the time between when we receive your CV until you (hopefully) sign with us super short, communicative and transparent.
Joining Connecteam Is The Smart Move:
- We build our people up. Every team member is treated as a long-term investment and we recognize the value in always nurturing and training them so they can go above and beyond in their skills and job duties.
- We make an impact on our customer’s business. We are on a mission to provide managers of all business types and sizes with the tools they need to communicate, operate, engage, and run their deskless workforce. Our product offers them an effective and affordable solution to run their business.
- We get the job done. Connecteam employees are passionate in executing their job duties so they can drive the company forward and provide real value to our customers.
- We have fun! From weekly happy hours to holiday parties, we always enjoy each other’s company (and good food, of course). Connecteam is like one big, happy family!
- Everyone is welcome. Connecteam is committed to building an encouraging, caring, and supportive environment. We share a responsibility to support our team and enrich their lives.