Connecteam is a TLV-based startup that’s on a mission to change the work experience for 80% of the world’s global workforce — the deskless workforce. Our all-in-one workforce management solution allows 10,000+ businesses all across the globe to easily communicate, operate and train their frontline employees.
The Connecteam blog team is responsible for writing and publishing articles in Connecteam’s blog, read by more than 300K visitors every month. Our blog covers a wide array of industries and business-related topics and has an impressive expert authority. Our mission is to provide the most extensive, engaging, and innovative content, in order to consistently extend the organic traffic to our pages, convert readers into users, and educate them on our brand and product.
The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, committed to producing high-quality deliverables (even when deadlines are tight), thrives in the dynamic startup environment, lets nothing fall through the cracks, and has a firm grasp on SEO best practices. This is a full-time, in-house position.
- Editing content covering a variety of topics in the small business space, around specific non-technical industries (including construction, healthcare, retail and more), at all stages of the funnel
- Ensuring content is factual, informative and written according to our brand guidelines. Work with key stakeholders to proofread and edit content for various teams in the company (customer service and sales)
- Native English - MUST
- 2+ years writing/editing experience - MUST
- Minimum of 2 years writing about SAAS products - MUST
- The ability to edit at a basic level (SPaG and typos), as well as at a higher level (for flow, for meaning, for tightening the point being expressed to make it shine)
- Have the ability to give timely and constructive feedback on writing submitted
- Detail-oriented, committed to producing high-quality deliverables on tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Independent worker but also a team player
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Experience in writing about small business relating fields - an advantage
- Preference will be given to those with a strong writing portfolio and relevant work experience
Joining Connecteam Is The Smart Move:
- We build our people up. Every team member is treated as a long-term investment and we recognize the value in always nurturing and training them so they can go above and beyond in their skills and job duties.
- We make an impact on our customer’s business. We are on a mission to provide managers of all business types and sizes with the tools they need to communicate, operate, engage, and run their deskless workforce. Our product offers them an effective and affordable solution to run their business.
- We get the job done. Connecteam employees are passionate in executing their job duties so they can drive the company forward and provide real value to our customers.
- We have fun! From weekly happy hours to holiday parties, we always enjoy each other’s company (and good food, of course). Connecteam is like one big, happy family!
- Everyone is welcome. Connecteam is committed to building an encouraging, caring, and supportive environment. We share a responsibility to support our team and enrich their lives.