Full Stack Web Designer
Connecteam is a TLV-based startup that is rapidly growing. Our mission - and what our product is all about - is to change how 80% of the world’s global workforce, the deskless workers, operate in their day-to-day job role.
Our marketing team is growing and we are looking for a marketing design wizard who has a full understanding of UI, marketing, and everything in between. We want you to join our marketing department at one of Israel's most promising startup companies!
If you are a natural-born leader with engaging visual storytelling abilities, have a deep knowledge of web-user experience, enjoy working closely with marketing and development teams in a fast-paced startup environment, then this might be the perfect job for you!
Join us to help shape the future of work!
Ownership & Responsibilities:
- Full ownership on our website
- Full ownership on our landing pages - Design page layouts, ensuring they are pixel-perfect, inspiring, and user-friendly.
- Work closely with the acquisition teams and monitor relevant KPIs to optimize the design toward success and apply learnings to future work
- Translating product functionality and technical details into beautiful visuals
- Creating campaigns, ads & web pages for our paid acquisition and SEO activity
- A strong online design portfolio that consists of web-based marketing campaigns and strong graphic principles - REQUIRED
- 3+ years of experience in designing and developing innovative concepts for stunning material campaigns across all channels - REQUIRED
- Strong communication skills and a team-oriented approach
- Ability to execute brand strategy into compelling marketing materials
- Ability to communicate complex concepts through simplified visuals
- Experienced in supporting multiple marketing channels at scale
- Experienced in creating and optimizing digital marketing assets for lead generation purposes
- Strong typography skills and attention to detail
- Strong UX/UI orientation
- Familiarity with online marketing basic metrics & KPIs
- Hands-on experience on Adobe Suite, Figma & Sketch
- A “people person”, a team player and have a ‘can-do attitude
- Experienced in video editing & after effects experience - Advantage!
- Degree in Visual Communication – Advantage!
- If you read everything up to this point, then you surely are a patient person with a strong eye for details :)
Joining Connecteam Is The Smart Move:
- We build our people up. Every team member is treated as a long-term investment and we recognize the value in always nurturing and training them so they can go above and beyond in their skills and job duties.
- We make an impact on our customer’s business. We are on a mission to provide managers of all business types and sizes with the tools they need to communicate, operate, engage, and run their deskless workforce. Our product offers them an effective and affordable solution to run their business.
- We get the job done. Connecteam employees are passionate in executing their job duties so they can drive the company forward and provide real value to our customers.
- We have fun! From weekly happy hours to holiday parties, we always enjoy each other’s company (and good food, of course). Connecteam is like one big, happy family!
- Everyone is welcome. Connecteam is committed to building an encouraging, caring, and supportive environment. We share a responsibility to support our team and enrich their lives.