About this role:
Connecteam is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer, who will help design and implement scalable systems that will keep Connecteam running smoothly and support our significant business growth. You will join an innovative, high-performance team and work with cutting edge technologies in a dynamic and agile environment.
Ownership & Responsibilities:
- Evolve and maintain Connecteam’s infrastructure by improving and adopting new services.
- Develop and adopt new tools to make Development and Operations processes at Connecteam more efficient.
- Collaborate with developers to optimize services performance, reliability, failover and scale.
- 3+ years of experience as DevOps, working in Linux environment and writing scripts in Python.
- Production experience with Public Cloud & container orchestration systems.
- Deep understanding of IaC concepts and experience with tools such as Terraform, Cloudformation, Chef, Puppet, etc.
- Broad knowledge and experience with popular monitoring tools such as Prometheus, Datadog, Graphite, Newrelic, etc.
- Experience with administering large-scale web applications on modern platforms.
- Experience with running production workloads on AWS/Azure platform.
- Experience with software development and development frameworks
- Provisioning and operating relational databases such as MySQL
- Provisioning and operating NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, Redis, Elasticsearch …
- Experience with event streaming and messaging platforms such as Kafka, RabbitMQ…
- Knowledge in CI/CD with Jenkins 2 and Gitlab
- Development experience
Joining Connecteam Is The Smart Move:
- We build our people up. Every team member is treated as a long-term investment and we recognize the value in always nurturing and training them so they can go above and beyond in their skills and job duties.
- We make an impact on our customer’s business. We are on a mission to provide managers of all business types and sizes with the tools they need to communicate, operate, engage, and run their deskless workforce. Our product offers them an effective and affordable solution to run their business.
- We get the job done. Connecteam employees are passionate in executing their job duties so they can drive the company forward and provide real value to our customers.
- We have fun! From weekly happy hours to holiday parties, we always enjoy each other’s company (and good food, of course). Connecteam is like one big, happy family!
- Everyone is welcome. Connecteam is committed to building an encouraging, caring, and supportive environment. We share a responsibility to support our team and enrich their lives.