Account Executive - North America & EU
About this role:
You know those people who get a great career opportunity, at the perfect timing and changed their lives?
Now it’s your chance to be one of them!
If you are looking for a challenging role that includes sales, products, business development and a chance to upward growth into management?
Then look no further!
As the face of Connecteam and the first point of contact with our customers, you will have direct influence on our development and expansion! With Connecteam, the sky's the limit!
Become a product expert and an expert in consulting businesses from a wide variety of industries! With all these important insights you will become the link between the product, the market and all departments in Connecteam!
This position is for superstars who are looking to become involved in the customer’s journey, sales process, customer success, product teams.
The perfect candidate will be able to grow within the company while deepening their knowledge and experience about the market and its needs in relation to our life changing product!
As an Account Executive your role includes managing your own account pipeline, contributing to the team’s pipeline and becoming a valuable part of the product team.
No outbound required! Only reach out and consult businesses who have signed up to the platform in order to make them paying customers, provide top notch customer service and help improve the product based on knowledge and feedback that you’ll gather!
- A team player!
- Challenge seeker!
- Willing to grow in the company!
- Love managing processes and having responsibilities!
- A self learner and independent!
- Good under pressure and in a fast paced environment!
- Hungry to conquer the market!
- Want to grow with us!
- Work hard, but also play hard! We love fun!
Ownership & Responsibilities:
- You will become a product expert!
- The Account Executive position is a quota-carrying position; you will own the full sales cycle
- Be the company’s eyes – No one in the company knows our clients better than the Sales team
- Be the face of the company – Connecteam is known for our outstanding customer service and approach
- Influence the product in the light of client demands and needs
- Cross department involvement and information sharing
- Initiative independence and ownership
- Fluent English speaker (spoken and written) – MUST
- Experience in B2B SaaS – Advantage
- Experience in Sales\ Business Development\ Project management\ Product\ Partnerships
- Experience in customer facing roles
- Willingness to work varying hours with a flexible schedule, including late hours, sometimes (most of our customer are located in North America)
- Experience working with digital products like CRMs or task or project management tools
- Be energetic, happy and positive – MUST
Joining Connecteam Is The Smart Move:
- We build our people up. Every team member is treated as a long-term investment and we recognize the value in always nurturing and training them so they can go above and beyond in their skills and job duties.
- We make an impact on our customer’s business. We are on a mission to provide managers of all business types and sizes with the tools they need to communicate, operate, engage, and run their deskless workforce. Our product offers them an effective and affordable solution to run their business.
- We get the job done. Connecteam employees are passionate in executing their job duties so they can drive the company forward and provide real value to our customers.
- We have fun! From weekly happy hours to holiday parties, we always enjoy each other’s company (and good food, of course). Connecteam is like one big, happy family!
- Everyone is welcome. Connecteam is committed to building an encouraging, caring, and supportive environment. We share a responsibility to support our team and enrich their lives.