About this role:
The sales team is at the front of Connecteam’s growth engine and our team members are the first point of contact that customers meet.
You will be responsible for advising new international accounts from multiple different industries, solve their problems by understanding their unique use cases and exceeding their expectations. You will be helping them explore our product and make them see the value and benefits of it in order to convert them into paying customers.
Your job will include a monthly pipeline of accounts that you will need to monitor, email, call and do live demo sessions with. All of those with top notch customer service, professionalism, and with creating the “Wow effect” and best experience.
Ownership & Responsibilities:
- Self learner!
- A hunter!
- Hungry to conquer the market!
- Team player
- Start-up mentality
- Native English speaker (spoken and written) – MUST
- Experience in B2B SaaS – at least 1 year of experience is a MUST
- Sales or Business Development experience – MUST
- Willingness to work varying hours with a flexible schedule
Why Joining Connecteam Is The Smart Move:
- We are product-focused. We are on a mission to provide managers of all business types and sizes with the tools they need to communicate, operate, engage, and run their deskless workforce.
- We get the job done. Connecteam provides its customers with a great experience, top engagement, connectivity, and an amazing atmosphere.
- We have fun! From weekly happy hours to holiday parties, we always enjoy each other’s company (and good food, of course). Connecteam is like one big, happy family!
- We build our people up. Every team member is treated as a long-term investment and we recognize the value in always nurturing and training them so they can go above and beyond in their skills and job duties.
- Everyone is welcome. Connecteam is committed to building an encouraging, caring, and supportive environment. We share a responsibility to support our team and enrich their lives.