About this role:
Connecteam is looking for an experienced Fullstack Engineer, who will build internal tools that will empower the teams, help us gain insights and support our significant business growth. You will join an innovative, high-performance team and work with cutting edge technologies in a dynamic and agile environment.
Ownership & Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain tools that will empower the different teams.
- Integrate different systems to our BI.
- Maintain and extend our BI platform.
- Collaborate cross-departmentally with the different teams.
- 3+ years of experience as a fullstack, working with frontend and backend technologies .
- Experience in React
- Experience in Python
- Understands complexity of web technology, constraints, UX
- Experience with Data architecture and ETL frameworks
- Provisioning and operating relational databases such as MySQL
- Experience with running production workloads on AWS/Azure platform.
- Experience with software development and development frameworks
- Experience in CSS/LESS/SASS
- Experience in Tornado framework
- Experience with State Management libraries (mobx, redux)