Facebook Acquisition Expert
About This Role:
As Connecteam’s Social Media Acquisition Expert, you will be responsible for defining, building, and optimizing lead generation and brand awareness campaigns on Facebook.
Ownership & Responsibilities:
- Define, build and optimize lead generation, remarketing, and brand awareness campaigns on Facebook
- Identify and strategize new opportunities with new customer acquisition channels
- Work with BI team to improve and evolve measurement, tracking, and data management platforms to gain deeper insights into the impact of paid social operations.
- Build processes, develop project plans, create a standard of excellence, and be responsible for reporting paid social activities.
- Stay up to date with social paid industry trends and developments
- Communicating with management on project development, timelines, and results
- Implementing innovative techniques to maximize campaign performance
- Minimum 3 years of experience running global social paid campaigns on Facebook.
- Hands-on management of large-scale advertising budgets in a B2B SaaS company.
- Strong verbal and written English skills.
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills.
- Able to multitask and prioritize among many competing needs in a fast-paced, fluid environment.
- Experience and Knowledge in improving ROAS and CPA.
- Excellent working knowledge of current best practices in paid social traffic.
- Experience collaborating and communicating with other teams in order to push forward projects.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Team player.
- “Can-do” and hands-on mentality, growth mindset, adaptability, and a drive for continuous improvement.
Why Joining Connecteam Is The Smart Move:
- We are product-focused. We are on a mission to provide managers of all business types and sizes with the tools they need to communicate, operate, engage, and run their deskless workforce.
- We get the job done. Connecteam provides its customers with a great experience, top engagement, connectivity, and an amazing atmosphere.
- We have fun! From weekly happy hours to holiday parties, we always enjoy each other’s company (and good food, of course). Connecteam is like one big, happy family!
- We build our people up. Every team member is treated as a long-term investment and we recognize the value in always nurturing and training them so they can go above and beyond in their skills and job duties.
- Everyone is welcome. Connecteam is committed to building an encouraging, caring, and supportive environment. We share a responsibility to support our team and enrich their lives.