Senior Content UX Writer
Connecteam is a TLV-based startup that’s on a mission to change the work experience for 80% of the world’s global workforce — the deskless workforce. Our all-in-one workforce management solution allows 10,000+ businesses all across the globe to easily communicate, operate and train their frontline employees.
What’s the job?
We are seeking a passionate Senior Content UX Writer who will be responsible for building and leading the content UX domain in Connecteam and will help us shape the tone and voice of the product from the onboarding phases to the last setting.
Our ideal candidate lives and breathes product, loves technology, and is addicted to building tools with great user experience.
You will work directly with our product teams in order to deliver a great product while keeping its core values: easy-to-use, fun, and intuitive.
What you'll be doing:
- Write creative UX content and copy for our product (Mobile and Web)
- Be part of every step in the product cycle. From the initial research, wireframes, UX to dev, and the release to production
- Build from scratch the content UX domain and work methodologies. Develop UX writing standards and style guides
- Work closely with our product teams, Product Managers, UX Designers, and Developers
- Work with our localization team to make sure that all of our content is successfully localized
Which qualifications you’ll need:
- At least 2 years of experience in UX writing in a SaaS company/ startup
- A mother-tongue level in reading, writing and speaking English
- Self-driven, with proven ability to push new initiates and manage ongoing projects from A-Z
- A self-starter with the ability to manage deadlines and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Capable of working independently, while also being a great team player
- Highly motivated with a can-do attitude and hands-on mentality
- Superior communication, both written and verbal
- Detail-oriented, organized with a keen eye for detail
- A people person with excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
Joining Connecteam Is The Smart Move:
- We build our people up. Every team member is treated as a long-term investment and we recognize the value in always nurturing and training them so they can go above and beyond in their skills and job duties.
- We make an impact on our customer’s business. We are on a mission to provide managers of all business types and sizes with the tools they need to communicate, operate, engage, and run their deskless workforce. Our product offers them an effective and affordable solution to run their business.
- We get the job done. Connecteam employees are passionate in executing their job duties so they can drive the company forward and provide real value to our customers.
- We have fun! From weekly happy hours to holiday parties, we always enjoy each other’s company (and good food, of course). Connecteam is like one big, happy family!
- Everyone is welcome. Connecteam is committed to building an encouraging, caring, and supportive environment. We share a responsibility to support our team and enrich their lives.