Experienced Product designer (UX/UI)
Connecteam is a TLV-based startup that’s on a mission to change the work experience for 80% of the world’s global workforce — the deskless workforce. Our all-in-one workforce management solution allows 10,000+ businesses all across the globe to easily communicate, operate and train their frontline employees.
We are seeking a Product Designer with a passion for finding solutions that allow Connecteams users to intuitively use our product.
The ideal candidate will be skilled at each stage of the design process, experienced in designing both mobile and web platforms.
You will work directly with Product managers and developers in order to deliver a great product while keeping the core values of it:
easy-to-use, fun, and intuitive.
- Portfolio- a must!
- At least 3 years of professional experience as a Product Designer
- High level UI/UX Designing experience is a must
- Experience with both mobile and web platforms
- Proven experience in all phases of the design process including user research, wireframing, prototyping, visual design, interaction design, and usability testing
- An intuitive eye for users needs beyond the obvious
- Excellent attention to detail
- Building and using design system
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional team members
- Agile, fast paced, multi tasker.
- Team player, open to giving and receiving feedback.
- Master of design tools such as Sketch, Figma, Adobe CC and/or other design tools.
- Experience in designing B2C products and complex SaaS systems- advantage.
Joining Connecteam Is The Smart Move:
- We build our people up. Every team member is treated as a long-term investment and we recognize the value in always nurturing and training them so they can go above and beyond in their skills and job duties.
- We make an impact on our customer’s business. We are on a mission to provide managers of all business types and sizes with the tools they need to communicate, operate, engage, and run their deskless workforce. Our product offers them an effective and affordable solution to run their business.
- We get the job done. Connecteam employees are passionate in executing their job duties so they can drive the company forward and provide real value to our customers.
- We have fun! From weekly happy hours to holiday parties, we always enjoy each other’s company (and good food, of course). Connecteam is like one big, happy family!
- Everyone is welcome. Connecteam is committed to building an encouraging, caring, and supportive environment. We share a responsibility to support our team and enrich their lives.