About this role:
We are seeking to hire a Software Engineer to be responsible for planning and designing new software and web applications. You will edit new and existing applications, test and debug defined software components, and documents all development activity. You will work with guidance from senior-level engineers on designs and implementation.
Ownership & Responsibilities:
As part of the product team, taking full responsibility and ownership from conception to post-deployment in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- At least 2 years of experience as a Fullstack Developer
- Experience with running production workloads on AWS/Azure platform
- Experience in Python
- Experience in React
Joining Connecteam Is The Smart Move:
- We build our people up. Every team member is treated as a long-term investment and we recognize the value in always nurturing and training them so they can go above and beyond in their skills and job duties.
- We make an impact on our customer’s business. We are on a mission to provide managers of all business types and sizes with the tools they need to communicate, operate, engage, and run their deskless workforce. Our product offers them an effective and affordable solution to run their business.
- We get the job done. Connecteam employees are passionate in executing their job duties so they can drive the company forward and provide real value to our customers.
- We have fun! From weekly happy hours to holiday parties, we always enjoy each other’s company (and good food, of course). Connecteam is like one big, happy family!
- Everyone is welcome. Connecteam is committed to building an encouraging, caring, and supportive environment. We share a responsibility to support our team and enrich their lives.