Mid Market Account Executive
About this role:
Connecteam is on the lookout for an experienced Account Executive with a proven track record of success in global software sales. A passionate, highly intelligent, focused and well-organized individual, who wants to join one of the strongest and fastest growing sales teams in Tel-Aviv.
Our Mid Market Sales Team is responsible for helping large organizations transform the way they communicate, engage and manage their day to day operations. This team is strategically expanding our client base with some of the largest companies in the world such as Sodastream, Nike, Footlocker and more. We're continuing to build this team with individuals who are passionate about understanding complex operational challenges and leading the customer through a value-based engagement model.
As a Mid Market Account Executive, you will follow a well-defined methodology that helps identify the customer's unique challenges and prove the value of Connecteam. Our AE’s are helping their customers transform their businesses, thus having a big impact on their future success.
- Manage the full sales cycle, including contract negotiation and other deliverables for closing deals in International markets.
- Lead a consultative sales engagement, diving deep into a prospect’s business challenges, advising on impactful solutions while demonstrating long-term strategic value
- Become a Connecteam product expert and deliver customer-tailored demonstrations to interested prospects via web-conference.
- Execution of sales activities with internal cross-functional teams
- Manage pipeline and documentation in our CRM
- Maintain weekly sales forecast and achieve monthly and quarterly ARR quotas.
- 3 years of international software B2B sales experience
- Proven Track record of consistent over-achievement with commitment to a process- driven sales approach
- High level of organization and the ability to work multiple critical opportunities at once
- Outstanding communication and people skills – Remote, written, and face to face
- A personality that thrives in a team environment.
- You are able to work in a fast-paced sales cycle and dynamic environment
- You love collaborating internally, and you’re business-savvy with a can-do attitude, impeccable integrity, and organizational standards
- Native English or at mother tongue level -Must
- Working Days – Mon – Fri
Joining Connecteam Is The Smart Move:
- We build our people up. Every team member is treated as a long-term investment and we recognize the value in always nurturing and training them so they can go above and beyond in their skills and job duties.
- We make an impact on our customer’s business. We are on a mission to provide managers of all business types and sizes with the tools they need to communicate, operate, engage, and run their deskless workforce. Our product offers them an effective and affordable solution to run their business.
- We get the job done. Connecteam employees are passionate in executing their job duties so they can drive the company forward and provide real value to our customers.
- We have fun! From weekly happy hours to holiday parties, we always enjoy each other’s company (and good food, of course). Connecteam is like one big, happy family!
- Everyone is welcome. Connecteam is committed to building an encouraging, caring, and supportive environment. We share a responsibility to support our team and enrich their lives.