All open positions
Marketing Content Writer
About This Role:
We’re looking for a savvy Marketing Content Writer who lives and breathes content creation. Creating engaging, well-researched, and error-free content is the name of the game.
As a bonus, if you’re a go-getter, can seamlessly move from task to task, are a team player, and crave a fast-paced work environment that’s built on a foundation of a great product, amazing team members who are like family, compassionate senior leadership, and so much more, than Connecteam is for you.
Ownership & Responsibilities:
- Produce well-researched and engaging content for inbound and outbound efforts such as blogs, articles, email marketing, infographics, eBooks, press releases, videos, etc.
- Generate engaging content for website readers that leads to signups and paying customers
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of our website in search results
- Monitor and analyze content performance to offer suggestions for improvement
- 2+ years of working in content marketing
- Experience in SaaS B2B content writing
- Native English speaker with comprehensive knowledge of English grammar and English language standards – a must!
- Hebrew writing skills – a plus
- Additional languages – a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Able to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
- Experience using Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and WordPress
Joining Connecteam Is The Smart Move:
- We build our people up. Every team member is treated as a long-term investment and we recognize the value in always nurturing and training them so they can go above and beyond in their skills and job duties.
- We make an impact on our customer’s business. We are on a mission to provide managers of all business types and sizes with the tools they need to communicate, operate, engage, and run their deskless workforce. Our product offers them an effective and affordable solution to run their business.
- We get the job done. Connecteam employees are passionate in executing their job duties so they can drive the company forward and provide real value to our customers.
- We have fun! From weekly happy hours to holiday parties, we always enjoy each other’s company (and good food, of course). Connecteam is like one big, happy family!
- Everyone is welcome. Connecteam is committed to building an encouraging, caring, and supportive environment. We share a responsibility to support our team and enrich their lives.