Facebook Acquisition Lead
About This Role:
As Connecteam’s Social Media Acquisition Expert, you will be responsible for defining, building, and optimizing lead generation and brand awareness campaigns on Facebook.
Ownership & Responsibilities:
- Set, optimize, and scaling Facebook campaigns in order to achieve KPIs
- Analyze performance based on ROI and engagement to drive actionable insights
- Identify and strategize new opportunities with new customer acquisition channels
- Work with BI team to improve and evolve measurement, tracking, and data management platforms to gain deeper insights into the impact of paid social operations.
- Build processes, develop project plans, create a standard of excellence, and be responsible for reporting paid social activities.
- Stay up to date with social paid industry trends and developments
- Communicating with management on project development, timelines, and results
- Implementing innovative techniques to maximize campaign performance
- Minimum 3 years of experience running global social paid campaigns on Facebook.
- Experience in opening and scaling Facebook acquisition channels.
- Hands-on management of large-scale advertising budgets ($300K+) in a B2B SaaS company.
- Strong verbal and written English skills.
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills.
- Able to multitask and prioritize among many competing needs in a fast-paced, fluid environment.
- Experience and Knowledge in improving ROAS and CPA.
- Excellent working knowledge of current best practices in paid social traffic.
- Experience collaborating and communicating with other teams in order to push forward projects.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Team player.
- “Can-do” and hands-on mentality, growth mindset, adaptability, and a drive for continuous improvement.
Joining Connecteam Is The Smart Move:
- We build our people up. Every team member is treated as a long-term investment and we recognize the value in always nurturing and training them so they can go above and beyond in their skills and job duties.
- We make an impact on our customer’s business. We are on a mission to provide managers of all business types and sizes with the tools they need to communicate, operate, engage, and run their deskless workforce. Our product offers them an effective and affordable solution to run their business.
- We get the job done. Connecteam employees are passionate in executing their job duties so they can drive the company forward and provide real value to our customers.
- We have fun! From weekly happy hours to holiday parties, we always enjoy each other’s company (and good food, of course). Connecteam is like one big, happy family!
- Everyone is welcome. Connecteam is committed to building an encouraging, caring, and supportive environment. We share a responsibility to support our team and enrich their lives.